Rev 1.1.1 Release

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Thu Apr 4 06:47:01 EST 2002

I don't think you guys are really paying careful attention to this matter,
though I could be wrong. Yes...the newest release installs fine on Windows.
And yes, you can develop applications fine in Windows with the new release.
The issue is in the DISTRIBUTION area...when you're building an app for
distribution to others. Take a look in the Components folder and then the
Engines folder. I believe you will see that the Windows engine is exactly
the same one as in the previous build. I couldn't find a more recent
release. Did anyone else?

Thanks.
Richard