How do I break out of runtime?

Barry Levine themacguy at mac.com
Wed Apr 3 09:49:01 EST 2002

When I double-click on a ".rev" stack, Revolution launches into the
"runtime"(?) mode and I can't figure out how to break out back into the
development mode without quitting Rev and then launching Rev directly
(and then opening the stack). What piece of documentation have I failed
to read?

Also: I've occasionally (well, more than that) had some bad code in a
handler that, essentially, freezes Rev into an endless loop. What
keystrokes can I press to break back into the development side. This is
probably related to the previous question.

I should mention that I have not created "distribution" versions of
these stacks yet; they still remain "open".

Thanks,
Barry
Barry Jay Levine
"The Mac Guy"
Macintosh Troubleshooting, System Engineering, Training,
AppleShare/OSX Server Setup, System Upgrades and Enhancements

On-Site service for K20, Business, Consumer

Phone/VoiceMail: 915-581-1105
             Fax: 915-581-8167
           eMail: themacguy at mac.com

MacOS X: It does. You can. It will.

WindowsXP: Insert wallet into Drive A: Press any key to empty