preopenbackground error, license exceeded

Niklas Almesjö niklas_almesjo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 11:00:01 EST 2002

I get the following error when I go to a stack that used to work fine (now
using the latest beta)..
It's the preopenbackground in Rev that is opened when I click script (in
the error-message).
A known bug?

 • There was an Execution Error at 5:23:08 PM
Error description:  insert: license limit exceeded
Object: group id 1034 of card id 1002 of stack "newplayer" of stack
"C:/WINDOWS/Skrivbord/Niklas/qt/daQtApp/app21rev.rev"