A really stupid newbie question

Michael Foy mike at essex-web.com
Tue Apr 2 08:26:01 EST 2002

let me get this straight, when I am in the editor of Revoultion and I create
a button and put the script

'go to next card'

into this button and then select the browse tool, there is some logical
reason that it doesn't go onto the next card, when I press the button,
something like 'your're still in the editor stupid' I know that hypercard
would do it and take me to the next card that's all, I can put the same
instruction into the message bar and I move, I just wondered why it doesn't
when put into the button?

one last really quick question today, how do I debug? ie step through a
script line by line statement by statement, looking at the contents of
variables?

thanks

miock