checkbox state per card

Michael Fisher michael at runrev.com
Fri Nov 30 13:41:01 EST 2001

Jamie wrote:

> OK, I was able to set the SharedHilite property to false from the
> message box.
>
> Not sure why the Properties window's GUI didn't allow that. Bug?
> Fixed in 1.1 (I'm using 1.0 for now)?

This is a minor bug to be fixed in version 1.1.1. (If you're in
editBackground mode the palette disables the "sharedHilite" checkbox).

To workaround this make sure that you're not editing the group, set
selectGroupedControls to true by clicking the "SGC" toolbar button,  and
select the checkbox.  Now the "sharedHilite" checkbox should be enabled.
  Cheers,
     Michael
--
Michael Fisher <michael at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Ltd - Power to the Developer!