Digest use-revolution.v001.n149

JohnRule at aol.com JohnRule at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 09:19:01 EST 2001

In a message dated 11/30/01 8:39:29 AM Atlantic Standard Time,
use-revolution-errors at www.runrev.com writes:

> >> I have a client who needs to mount shared volumes from his local network
> on
> >> client machines.  We can do this with AppleScript for Mac, but how do we
> do
> >> this on Windows?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Richard Gaskin
> >> Fourth World Media Corporation
> >> Custom Software and Web Development for All Major Platforms

Timbuktu (www.netopia.com) works very well for me. I can transfer files, and
even control any computer on the network...

Of course, you can always run VirtualPC on the Mac and just sign on to the
WIndows  WorkGroup. Every Mac owner has a copy of VirtualPC, don't they?

JR