[Use-revolution] Re: Networking

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Nov 28 17:42:01 EST 2001

If you are using OS X on your Mac, you can turn on FTP file sharing (in the
Sharing System Pref). Then from the PC, set up an network connection to
"ftp://111.222.333.444" where 111.222.333.444 is the IP address of the Mac.

Supposedly, OS X 10.1 allows direct networking to Windows using Samba, but I
haven't managed to get that to work yet.

Sarah