[Use-revolution] Re: New Image Library

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Nov 28 14:34:01 EST 2001

On 26/11/01 1:41 pm, Mark MacKenzie (Shaw) <markmac at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hello, I keep meaning to ask a question about the image library function.
>
> I think I ought to be able to create a new image library with name of my
> choice however, this always results in an error.  This happens whether I am
> in Rev with no projects open or with one open.

This is a known bug.  The workaround at present is to delete all files in
components/save/usericons before trying to run the library for the first
time.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.