[Use-revolution] Re: Revolution and XML

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Nov 28 10:14:01 EST 2001

On 20/11/01 10:19 am, Ben Rubinstein <benr_mc at cogapp.com> wrote:

>> I'd love to see some decent XML parsing capabilities built into Rev.
>> I can see many half-baked and time consuming DIY attempts otherwise.
>
> Yep - I'm just about to start a half-baked and time consuming DIY attempt
> today!
>
> Is anyone else/has anyone else put much time into thinking about this?  I'd
> be interested in discussing what others think is a decent architecture and
> syntax (or perhaps this belongs on the xtalks list?)

It does, and improvements to make this easier would be an interesting debate
to have over on that list.  (At present you can do this fine with the
scripting language though.)

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.