[Use-revolution] NetworkingDigest use-revolution.v001.n144

Mark MacKenzie (Shaw) markmac at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 27 20:12:01 EST 2001

Hi, I run 4 or 5 PC's with a mix of Os (98, ME) and 4 Macs on a LAN all
using the same cable modem BTW.  I use MacSOHO to do what you wish.  This is
fairly inexpensive and good for home office type stuff.  I have recently
been beta testing the newest version of Dave, also from Thursby Software.  I
highly recommend using Dave for what you are wanting to do.  I think the web
site is www.thursby.com

Regards Mark