[Use-revolution] Additonal Feature Request (was Masking graphics)

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Nov 27 16:27:01 EST 2001

Recently, Ken Ray wrote:

> Perhaps a future version of MC could allow for the repeat feature of the
> backPattern to be turned off? That would provide a lot more flexibility in
> doing these kinds of things and it might even be an easy addition to the
> language.

It seems what MC Corp *really* needs to do is provide support for irregular
groups (polygon, oval, etc). :-)

On a somewhat (but not very) related note...

For years we've had a textAlign property.  It would be quite useful to have
an iconAlign property, to align a button's icon left, center, and right,
instead of always centered.  Would be even nicer to support topLeft,
topRight, etc.

Regards,

Scott

Scott Rossi                       Tactile Media - Multimedia & Design
Creative Director                 Email: scott at tactilemedia.com
                                  Web: www.tactilemedia.com