[Use-revolution] Digest use-revolution.v001.n144

use-revolution-errors at www.runrev.com use-revolution-errors at www.runrev.com
Tue Nov 27 15:40:01 EST 2001

-------------- BEGIN use-revolution.v001.n144 --------------

    001 - Lorenz Tschudi <lorenz.ts - image filename crashes Rev. 1.1
    002 - "Mark MacKenzie (Shaw)" < - Disappearing Preference
    003 - "Mark MacKenzie (Shaw)" < - New Image Library
    004 - Scott Rossi <scott at tactil - Re: Re post - Masking graphics
    005 - "Jeanne A. E. DeVoto" <je - Re: OpenStacks function
    006 - "Sjoerd Op 't Land" <sjoe - Re: OpenStacks function
    007 - Matt Denton <matt.denton@ - Version 1.1.1
    008 - Troy Rollins <troy at rpsyst - ResetAll, Sockets, and the new FTP
    009 - "Chipp Walters" <chipp at ch - Intitialization Error: Can't find Home or Tools Stack
    010 - andu <undo at cloud9.net>    - Re: ResetAll, Sockets, and the new FTP
    011 - "Chipp Walters" <chipp at ch - Player Standalone auto-updates from Web
    012 - "Monte Goulding" <monte.g - Networking

This is the Use Revolution mailing list.  Use it to
discuss and solve "how-to" questions relating to using Revolution.
Please do not send bug reports or feature requests to this list.
To unsubscribe, place the word unsubscribe in the body of an
email and send it to use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com.

--------------- MESSAGE use-revolution.v001.n144.1 ---------------