[Use-revolution] Disappearing Preference

Mark MacKenzie (Shaw) markmac at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 26 09:09:01 EST 2001

Hi.  It seems as if every time I open Revolution to create a new stack or
work on an old one, I have to reset the time for tooltips to appear in main
application's preference list under documentation.

Is this a bug or is it functioning correctly?

The destroystack is set true by default in my environment.  Is this wiping
out the main app's preferences (it seems that this particular preference
setting is the only one affected, my image editor and other settings remain
the same unless I have had a major crash).

Regards Mark