[Use-revolution] Revolution Tutorial Does not Work.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Nov 25 23:49:01 EST 2001

Hi Folks,

i am using Revolution 1.1 Starter Kit. I launch the
tutorial. Create my new mainstack. Access stack
properties, change name to "Hello World" (without
the quotes) and them it explodes, it says: "Theres already
a stack with that name" no matter what name i
use. Everytime i try to set the name of any stack
to anything, it display this error and start a
strange behaviour.

i use an iBook with MacOS 9.0.4 Can somebody help, i
am really lost, i try to use revolution and i can't even
study the tutorial...

Tanx
Andre Alves Garzia
Soap Dog Studio - BRAZIL (http://nibbo.manilasites.com)