[Use-revolution] Digest use-revolution.v001.n141

use-revolution-errors at www.runrev.com use-revolution-errors at www.runrev.com
Sat Nov 24 22:04:01 EST 2001

-------------- BEGIN use-revolution.v001.n141 --------------

    001 - "Jeanne A. E. DeVoto" <je - Re: Closing Decorations Less Stacks
    002 - "Sjoerd Op 't Land" <sjoe - Re: Customize Rev for automatic email feedback?
    003 - Scott Rossi <scott at tactil - Re: Was  HTML Text Files
    004 - Judy Perry <jperryl at ecs.f - Re: Customize Rev for automatic email feedback?
    005 - Judy Perry <jperryl at ecs.f - Re: Customize Rev for automatic email feedback?
    006 - Shari <gogypsy at bellsouth. - Re: Requests
    007 - Shari <gogypsy at bellsouth. - Re: Image resizing
    008 - John Cuccio <jcuccio at pacb - Dead rev stack
    009 - "Jeanne A. E. DeVoto" <je - Re: Image resizing
    010 - "Mark MacKenzie (Shaw)" < - Re: Dead rev stack
    011 - andu <undo at cloud9.net>    - Re: Dead rev stack
    012 - "Scott Slaugh" <xslaugh at h - Re: Requests
    013 - "Mark MacKenzie (Shaw)" < - I Don't Understand Why This Is

This is the Use Revolution mailing list.  Use it to
discuss and solve "how-to" questions relating to using Revolution.
Please do not send bug reports or feature requests to this list.
To unsubscribe, place the word unsubscribe in the body of an
email and send it to use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com.

--------------- MESSAGE use-revolution.v001.n141.1 ---------------