[Use-revolution] Digest use-revolution.v001.n140

use-revolution-errors at www.runrev.com use-revolution-errors at www.runrev.com
Fri Nov 23 03:33:01 EST 2001

-------------- BEGIN use-revolution.v001.n140 --------------

    001 - "Mark MacKenzie (Shaw)" < - Re: Was  HTML Text Files
    002 - Philip Usher <usher at iqcis - Re: Digest use-revolution.v001.n139
    003 - "Ted" <tedl at voyager.net>  - Re: System Requirements for Rev
    004 - Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at ins - Re: Error type - 192, now error type 3
    005 - Jacqueline Landman Gay <j - Re: Features I like, and features I wish for
    006 - Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at ins - Re: Digest use-revolution.v001.n139
    007 - Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at ins - Re: Was  HTML Text Files
    008 - Scott Raney <raney at metaca - Re: System requirements for Rev
    009 - Peter Reid <preid at reidit. - Rev 1.1 External Collection?
    010 - Scott Rossi <scott at tactil - Re: Was  HTML Text Files
    011 - Terry Judd <tsj at unimelb.e - Re: Was  HTML Text Files
    012 - "Mark MacKenzie (Shaw)" < - Re: PC Control Shift right click on Application Overiew Window
    013 - Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at ins - Re: Was  HTML Text Files
    014 - "Jeanne A. E. DeVoto" <je - Re: WindowsXP Documentation Translation Bug
    015 - "Jeanne A. E. DeVoto" <je - Re: Animation Question

This is the Use Revolution mailing list.  Use it to
discuss and solve "how-to" questions relating to using Revolution.
Please do not send bug reports or feature requests to this list.
To unsubscribe, place the word unsubscribe in the body of an
email and send it to use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com.

--------------- MESSAGE use-revolution.v001.n140.1 ---------------