[Use-revolution] Re: System Requirements for Rev

Ted tedl at voyager.net
Thu Nov 22 13:07:02 EST 2001

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, John Cuccio wrote in part:

>Since I was unable to get rev 1.1 development to run under Mac OS 7.5.5
>then will a stand alone work under this system.

>The Doc said 7.1 or higher.

>I would like my program to be able to run under 7.5.5 and up on 68k
machines.

John:

I recently built a simple three-card test standalone in Rev 1.1, and I tested
it on OS 7.5.5.

It crashed the system on any attempt to navigate from the opening card (an
identical standalone built in 1.0 worked fine on the same system). I reported
this to RunRev, and they are no doubt investigating this.

Ted