searching scripts

Arthur Evans Jr evans at evans.pgh.pa.us
Mon Dec 31 14:39:01 EST 2001

At 10:37 -0800 2001.12.31, Geoff Canyon wrote:

>Find and Replace on the Edit menu. Check out the In: popup.

Thanks -- I had been looking for that but hadn't gotten around to
posting a question.

But: How come 'Find and Replace' isn't in the Edit menu when the
Script Editor is running?  And for that matter, there's a 'Find'
tab sometimes at the bottom of the Script Editor window, but all it
does when I poke it is beep.  How do I use it?

Actually, what I really wish for is some hints on where to find
answers to these questions in the documentation (such as it is)
that comes with the product.  I do RTFM, but it all too often
doesn't help.

Thanks.

Art Evans