Two questions

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Fri Dec 28 18:46:01 EST 2001

I'm just looking at Revolution, as someone who has worked extensively with
Supercard, OMO and Hypercard. I need a cross-platform environment and Rev
could be it.

One basic question: I've looked everywhere for an explanation of the tools
in the tool palette, but I can't find it. Can someone point me to it or to
something that would tell me what each tool does?

A more difficult question:
I'd like to create output on a card in which each line contains a
combination of a colored bar followed by text. The length of the bar would
vary in each line. In other words, each line of text needs to be represented
as well by a bar of a specific length, based on the information in the line.
The information on each card will have to scroll, as there will likely be
60-100 lines of information per card. Suggestions on how to do this in Rev?

Thanks.
Richard Miller