PropList plugin available...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Dec 21 02:52:02 EST 2001

Not sure what you're doing wrong there Jerry. I've recently (yesterday)
updated both plugins and fixed some minor bugs. You can get new versions
(don't forget to remove the old ones) at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm

Make sure you drop them in your plugins folder. They may be coming up one on
top of the other?

-Chipp