Selecting a word

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Dec 21 02:01:01 EST 2001

Re: Selecting a wordIf you want to click on a locked field and put a rectangle around it, you can use this:

on mouseUp
  set the textStyle of the clickText to box
end mouseUp

You'll have to clear the box style for each successive click, but you get the idea...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Website: http://www.sonsothunder.com/