Unpack XCMD?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Tue Dec 18 20:16:01 EST 2001

At 4:46 PM +0900 12/18/01, Nelson Zink wrote:
>Is there a way to unpack the code of a XCMD, get it back to something that
>can be edited and run as a regular handler?

Beats me. I assume you're talking about an XCMD created with CompileIt, that originated as xTalk? Otherwise the XCMD likely started out as C or Pascal, and would hardly translate to Transcript. You'd probably have more success simply reverse-engineering the functionality of the XCMD -- what does it do?

regards,

Geoff