Copying Resources Error Message

Gene Kennedy cyberscope at home.com
Tue Dec 18 10:22:01 EST 2001

I am having difficulty using the controls for opening/copying resource
files in the Application Overview window.

Each time I attempt to copy a resource from another file to my current
stack I get the following error message:

Error description:  getResources: error in expression
get copyResource(tOpenResourcePath,tDestinationPath,item 3 of
tResourceDetails,item 2 of tResourceDetails, item 2 of tResourceDetails)

Line: 40 Character: 3
Value:

Is this a bug?  Or am I missing something?

I am using RR 1.1 on an iMac running OS 8.6.

Gene Kennedy