Adding numbers (and limiting the result)

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Dec 16 18:00:01 EST 2001

Try this:

on closefield
    put statRound(fld "Tot0" / fld "Grp0", 2) into fld "Cpp0"
end closefield

This will do your division, round the result to 2 decimals and then put that
answer into "Cpp0".

If you have a license &/or are not script-length restricted, you may find it
clearer (& easier to debug in the future) if you do this in 2 stages:

on closefield
    put fld "Tot0" / fld "Grp0" into theAnswer
    put statRound(theAnswer, 2) into fld "Cpp0"
end closefield