Sending a file to a server

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Thu Dec 13 17:54:01 EST 2001

Chipp Walters  wrote:

> I've been having some FTP problems, but figured it out. I posted a simple
> working FTP stack at the bottom of page:
>
> http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm

Hey Chipp -
Quite elegantly done. But at the end of the day, you are using exactly the
same command line that I have been failing with (on MacOS). I haven't had a
chance to actually try to use yours yet with my project, but I'm not going
to hold my breath, since I can't see where it could make any difference in
the problem. Nevertheless, I will try it - you never know.

Thanks a lot. I've bookmarked your little Rev site - it's great!
--
Troy
RPSystems