Standalone issues

Steve Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Wed Dec 12 13:52:01 EST 2001

Hi,

I am finished with my project and I want to create a standalone app. I am
still having problems creating relative paths for the standalone. Since this
process is key to creating any distribution I think there should be some
detailed directions regarding how this is accomplished.

Is there a way that this can be done using the distribution builder?

I have a rev stack and a data folder with 6 qt movs.

A cookbook explanation of how this is done would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve