set the filled of last graphic to false

Mark MacKenzie (Shaw) markmac at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 11 00:37:01 EST 2001

True but I get around that in a current project by using a box graphic
(opaque property ) but with ink set to noOp, with a surrounding box (acting
as a frame).  This surrounding box is set to be not opaque but with margins
of 4.  I set the colour of this to red for clarity's sake.  I group these
two graphics and handle them as one unit by handling the group.  This may
sound a tad convoluted but it allows the transparent area inside the frame
to receive mouse related actions.  It is really very handy.

Regards Mark