Fullscreen (or present movie) with player?

Niklas Almesjö niklas_almesjo at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 08:37:01 EST 2001

As I´ve understood it, the present movie option in
Quicktime player sort of lets Quicktime occupy the
processor just to play the movie.. So, can anyone
comment on if its possible to use this feature from
within an app? I mean, does the qt-api let you do
this? Because it doesnt seem possible to do it from
within Rev, right?
/Niklas

Message: 6