Mac/Windows Fonts

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Dec 9 23:13:01 EST 2001

Judy,

No, you're right... Arial is the default *system font* under Windows and
Geneva is the default *system font* on the Mac. However the original
question was what does Arial map to on the Macintosh in MetaCard. If you
create a blank field in MC/Mac, the font is set to Helvetica (or it is on
2.3 MC, which is the only MC I have handy right now). If a field with a font
set to Arial on Windows is moved to a Mac without Arial, I'm pretty sure it
maps it to Helvetica. I may be wrong; can anyone confirm?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Website: http://www.sonsothunder.com/