So subscribe to the digest already!

Marian.Petrides at sm13.texas.rr.com Marian.Petrides at sm13.texas.rr.com
Thu Dec 6 10:52:01 EST 2001

Josh,

You need not get more than one message a day from each of the lists.  If
you don't want to get individual messages, the easiest thing to do is
just to elect to get the digest format. Then you would simply get one
email a day from use-rev and another from improve-rev (assuming you are
subscribed to both).

Marian