Serial communication

John John at onechip.com
Sat Dec 1 04:58:45 EST 2001

On Friday, November 30, 2001, at 08:56 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> I have been informed that you CAN talk to serial ports from Linux by
> starting an external port process, and then passing data from the
> process
> back to Rev. This is my intended path for accomplishing it, but I've
> yet to
> get to the stage of my program where I have tried it.

When accomplish this it might be of interest to others on the list
also - will you let us (or at least me) know when you work it out.
Perhaps a user contributed stack on the Revolution site?  I think it
would make a nice contributions that others could use.  If it works with
Linux perhaps it would work with OS X.....

Thanks,
John Miskimins