Duplicate engines in standalones

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jun 28 18:25:00 EDT 2003

When I build a standalone in OS X I am seeing two copies of the metacard
engine inside the package. One copy is where it always has been --
inside the Contents/MacOS folder. The other copy is immediately inside
the package at the same level as the Contents folder. There seems to be
no problem with deleting the second copy.

Anyone else getting this? Standalones with two copies of the engine
become 5+ megs in size, and I'm not sure why the second one is included
or if I'll eventually be in trouble down the road if I delete it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com