Xavier Bury is out of the office...

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Fri Jun 27 10:36:01 EDT 2003

Im extremely sorry, annoyed, red-faced, ashamed regarding this...

I did have a good laugh seeing that message though!

Not only do they (! our new german employers) stick us with a kraut
culture without sense, they send us in production with untested,
unprepared, unknowledgeable products and support but they also gave
us the innsense puking of software like Lotus Notes to do email -
which is BARBARIC to use - and which is absolutely incapable of
filtering (despite a feature for it - it's actually worse than outlook
which I thought was hard to beat)! And last but not least, they dont
support mailling lists! Never had a problem with outlook...

Sorry again, but I can't change jobs during these hard economic times!

And MC is still far from email clientness...

I hope I dont have to unsubscribe from the list for my hollidays now...