UNIX help?

Richard MacLemale rmaclema at pasco.k12.fl.us
Wed Jun 25 16:50:01 EDT 2003

For those CGI gurus out there using MetaCard, I have a question...

I want to send a mail message from my OS X machine that has sendmail on it.
I put the message in a text file, and from the Terminal it runs perfectly.
The command is:

mail rmaclema at pasco.k12.fl.us < /textmessage.txt

where "textmessage.txt" is a text file with the message.

When I run that in Terminal, it works PERFECTLY.

When I run it from a mc cgi script, I get an error message and it sends a
blank e-mail.

Has anyone come across (and solved) this problem before?  And if so, how?

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
:)
Richard MacLemale