Purchasing latest Metacard OSX

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Wed Jun 25 13:22:01 EDT 2003

kjphyland at australia.edu wrote:

> Hi every1,
>
> Sorry to bother the list with what can only be called administrivia...but
> I've finally saved up enough money to purchase a full-blown copy of
> Metacard and wonder if anybody can help me with where I may purchase it in
> Australia. I'm a secondary school teacher and have *almost* convinced the
> heirarchy here that I can write a better report-writing program than the
> god-awful FileMaker-based thing we paid A$2500 for a few years back! (and
> believe me it IS clunky and NON-INTUITIVE!!!) :))

1.- Welcome to the Metacard friendly world ! You will, at least, be able
to build best reporting apps in using Metacard than in using dedicated
tools alike the "Business Objects 5" i don't use anymore, even at the
office.

2.- Ask your regular computers reseller to purchase the Metacard license
for you (i did that before : Scott sended to my reseller the license to
my own name).

3.- Else, ask directly to Scott (Raney), how to get your license. He
will help you to find the right way to get it.