resolution stats

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Jun 25 11:28:01 EDT 2003

>> Do any of you have a link to current stats of the marketshare for various
>> default screen resolutions?
>>
> http://www.servustats.com/screen_resolutionex.php
>
> Shows 43.7% at 1024x768, 39.5% at 800x600.
>
> My guess? It's not going to change any time soon. I think it's been in that
> ballpark for several years.

On a related note, I have a client (who is one of the largest suppliers of
computer peripherals in the world) that claims the majority of their
customers are still running Windows 98.  I haven't seen the stats for
myself, but I'm inclined to believe their statement given that they
continually collect product registrations.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director

Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design