Simultaneous sounds in Linux

Grupo de Usuarios ENMAC linux at enmac.net
Tue Jun 24 16:19:01 EDT 2003

Hi!

I'm working on a free multimedia educative title for children between 4-7 years. This Linux program uses simultaneous sounds, so I'm working in a troubleshooting file to address some issues I have found with the use of sound in Linux.

This is a draft of the file, but if you happen to know other issues of sound in Linux, please let me know.

Also, English is not my native language, if you care to point some horrible typo or grammar error I'd be very happy :)

TROUBLESHOOTING

AUDIO PROBLEMS
Q: I can't hear any sound!