memory leaks?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 19 13:25:00 EDT 2003

On 6/19/03 12:01 PM, eric.allen.engle at justice.com wrote:

> UGH. I hate windows drivers problems.
> *Sigh.
> This really should not be the cause - windows _claims
> to have all video drivers properly installed (demonic
> snicker)... thanks for the tip.
>
> Mind you MC 2.2 under basilisk functions fine on this
> machine - so if that changes your advice at all please
> let me know!

It doesn't really. The standard response to "it doesn't work right here"
is to update the drivers, particularly on Windows machines. Print
drivers, video drivers, all are vulnerable. So that's still my advice.
Sorry. ;) Of course, I'm not guaranteeing that it will actually solve
the problem, only that it's what I'd try next given the symptoms.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com