memory leaks?

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Thu Jun 19 10:23:00 EDT 2003

Eric,

Avoid HTML text with images in fields  - superbe feature, definite party
crasher!
(2.4>)
ImagesData manipulations can also wreak havoc... Will probably corrupt
your stack too!
(Any version which supports it)

Making 2 fields synchronize each other's VScroll will kill MC with lots of
flashes while your flds scroll.
(Any version)

Last but not least of my experience in crashing MC is the infinite loop
trick. It's impossible to get out of it
UNLESS you put in some statements to make MC work and thus look at the
keyboard...
(any version - you wanted execution speed?)

Hope that helps corner the bad bug...
Xavier Bury
TNS NT LAN Server
ext 6465