Fwd: altBrowser Question and MAC version of altBrowser...

Dan Shafer dan at eclecticity.com
Sun Jun 15 22:15:01 EDT 2003

I would absolutely be willing to pay for a multi-platform browser tool like this one accessible from RR/MC.

The "free" access to a browser in MC isn't what I need; launching the user's browser rather than keeping the user in the context of my application isn't acceptable for much of my Web-centric development work. And I would prefer a product I pay for and which is therefore supported to a free, Open Source solution for which I'd be on my own for support.