posting to MC on cgi/bin - how?

kweto nrkweto at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 09:36:00 EDT 2003

eric.allen.engle at justice.com asked about the whats and hows of mc as a cgi
engine...

Invaluable resources for myself when I too was just venturing out were:

1. the mailing list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/metacard%40lists.runrev.com/

2. Nelson Zink's article at:

http://www.navaching.com/pagem.html

3. another more recent how-to site:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/metacard/tips/cgi001.htm

Of those resources, the archives are your best bet. I highly recommend
spending a bit -- actually, a lot -- of time going thru the cgi-related
messages; a search for "cgi cueto" might be a useful first start, since a
lot of my questions are often quite basic.

Alongside the archives, the other most useful resource is of course the
mailing list itself. I've always found that whenever I've asked a specific
question, a useful and well-explained reply arrives within a day or
sometimes even within hours.

Best of luck.

Cheers,

Nicolas Cueto