How do you join lines in a container so it becomes one line, so you can use split?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Jun 11 14:30:00 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 09:19 AM, Sadhunathan Nadesan wrote:

>   repeat for each line x in keywords
>     put x && " :---: " && sqlData[x] & cr
>   end repeat

Wouldn't this just show you the last entry in the keywords?  The keys
in keywords, also, are not going to be in the same order as keys in
split.  (I'm really a Revolution mostly-lurker, and just jumping in
because I'm about to do some split/combine.  Maybe the message boxes
are different.)

This little test worked as I expected:

on mouseUp
   put field "Input" into theArray