Passing (lot's of) data to a process...

David Bovill david at anon.nu
Sun Jun 8 08:52:01 EDT 2003

Using single quote characters and the "echo" shell command seems to work for
now...

  put shell("echo" && kwote(someStandardInput, "'") && "| someLinuxCommand")

But would like a more general way in case the content of the STDIN contains
single and double quotes.

Maybe you can set the environmental variable $STDIN then just shell to the
command line?