php & wikis

Sadhunathan Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Fri Jun 6 17:01:01 EDT 2003

| From: Alain Farmer <alain_farmer at yahoo.com>
| Subject: Re: php & wikis
|
| > ... and will be releasing that open source
| > (most likely public domain) ...
|
| Public Domain, eh! Admit it, David : I have had a (+)
| influence on you.  ;-)
|
| > ... as soon as it's all integrated
| > with the CVS servers.
|
| I am raptly interested, David. Please notify as soon
| as it becomes available to the public. Count me among
| the testers if indeed you need some testers.

	Yo!  Another interested party here ...

	We're using a wiki to create a user extensible software manual
	(ah, you know me, love documentation), so end users can add
	their own note pages to the manual.

	It's an old wiki and infortunately, in-line images don't work.
	I've seen some newer ones where that does work (heh .. including
	the place where we got this one a couple years ago, It's Ward
	Cunningham's, is that the right spelling?) and I've looked at
	some newer ones like Swiki but this sounds very interesting.

	Hmmm... yes, it would be cool if I could give the users a nice
	MC tool for manual updates, searching etc.

	Anyway, just another 2 cents.

	Sadhu