MC CGI system requirements

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jun 6 13:57:00 EDT 2003

During a system upgrade at my ISP my MC CGIs are no longer working.  While
I'm still diagnosing the issue with my ISP, at the moment it appears to be
related to a problem Ken had in which his ISP had not installed certain
libraries with their BSD installation.

Since apparently an ISP can have a functional BSD server running that's
still missing libs MC requires, what are the complete system requirements
for MC?

The system requirements at <http://www.metacard.com/pi5.html> provide few
details.