php & wikis

David Bovill david at anon.nu
Fri Jun 6 11:54:00 EDT 2003

Do you mean creating a server side implementation or did any one use it :)

I've not used MC to create server side blog/Wiki stuff -- it's already been
done, but adding custom stuff to the core structure is I think a more
productive line to take.

On the end-user side, I've never been a fan of Wikis, but liked Blog's,
which is strange as I'm working on wiki based stuff at the moment. Blog's
have proved more succesful in the short term, but the technologies are
merging.

Wikis especially annoy me as they bring out in the starkest terms, how awful
browsers are at producing responsive interfaces - you can do it so much
better in MC.

Think you can get the best in both worlds by producing value added clients
in MC, with the option of using the web interface if you really have to.