Importing (& streamlining) EPS

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 21:12:00 EDT 2003

on Thu Jun 5 04:26:00 2003
jbv wrote:

> in the EPStoMetacard stack (I'm not sure
>I'm using the last version though), and more
>specifically in the bezier handler, is there a way
>to modify the equations used to get x values (and
>the corresponding y values) EQUALLY SPACED
>on the x axis ?

There are other formulas to calculate the bezier
points. I'll check my files to see if I find them.

>I know I could use the handler as it is and then
>perform linear interpolation, but I'd like to
>compute the values on 1 single pass...

Can you give us an example of this linear
interpolation?

By the way jbv, you made a demostration of openGL
in MetaCard. Are you going to keep working in
this demo? or Abandoned the idea?

Alejandro

=====
Useful sites: