php & wikis

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 17:56:01 EDT 2003

Hello David,

> I've been using blogger
> for a couple of years now...

You knew about blogs *two years* ago. Wow! You are way
ahead of your time, David. IOW, you're a *genius* !

> got an MC XML_RPC client somewhere
> which you're welcome to.

Amazing! Superbe! Beyond my *wildest* expectations!
:))

Please locate this gem for me, ASAP, because Im
working actively on my MC-based blog client, as we
speak. Plus I have a blog up-and-running which, so
far, I can only use via its poorly-made web interface.

> We've just added an XML-RPC interface
> to a Zope powered WIKI...

This is a *fascinating* revelation, David. :))

I am familiar with Zope. We have a Zope expert on our
team whose name is Nicolas Marchildon. If you have any
tech difficulties related to Zope, then don't hesitate
to contact him thru me.

> ... and will be releasing that open source
> (most likely public domain) ...

Public Domain, eh! Admit it, David : I have had a (+)
influence on you.  ;-)

> ... as soon as it's all integrated
> with the CVS servers.

I am raptly interested, David. Please notify as soon
as it becomes available to the public. Count me among
the testers if indeed you need some testers.

Admiratively,

Alain Farmer
farmer at ufp.uqma.ca