Importing EPS

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jun 2 19:25:01 EDT 2003

Karl,

Alejandro Tejada has some sample code for importing EPS as polygons:

http://ffc.virtualave.net/EPStoMetaCard.zip
http://ffc.virtualave.net/EPStoMetaCard.sit

I don't know if it will help you in your case, but you might want to
check it out. Otherwise you'll need to find some way to convert your EPS
graphics to JPEG, PNG, etc.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com