I came back and ... What?!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 19 14:13:53 EDT 2024

I'm so glad to see you back, Dar. While you're waiting for support, this
FAQ might help answer some questions:

https://future.livecode.com/faq/

I think we're all struggling to decide how to handle this new direction. I
have some of the same concerns as you regarding some of my long-term
clients. For now I'll continue with the classic version for those people
until it's discontinued. After that I'll work with support to see if we can
work out something. Kevin has said they'll evaluate individual requests as
needed.

Welcome back!
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 19, 2024 11:15:02 AM Dar Scott via use-livecode